Placed Shelves + Firepit Disappearing

suptoofs

I want to say that I found out the reason for the disappearance. I am fairly confident that when you build player made structures (shelving) in a prefab structure that has the possibility to spawn lootable objects ( couches, chairs, beds , file cabinets etc....) that when the lootable objects spawn they replace or make player structures disappear. I have no hard evidence, but in the past 2 hours I lost 4 full shelves worth of stuff and the only noticeable change was the lootable objects spawning.

I have a base where loot spawns. The loot intersecting the shelves has not been a problem. You can also shoot them to destroy them, so it is possible that someone is doing that. And in terms of making sure the storage doesn't delete, I'm pretty sure you don't have to maintain it with a jammer because then random tipis/shelves would disappear hidden in the reeds, etc. every 7 days. I just think you need to look at the contents or something similar to that every seven days. 

I want to say that I found out the reason for the disappearance. I am fairly confident that when you build player made structures (shelving) in a prefab structure that has the possibility to spawn lootable objects ( couches, chairs, beds , file cabinets etc....) that when the lootable objects spawn they replace or make player structures disappear. I have no hard evidence, but in the past 2 hours I lost 4 full shelves worth of stuff and the only noticeable change was the lootable objects spawning.

I've also had shelves disappear if you build them near a place where loot spawns, such as cabinets and couches. They re-appear however after server restart.