Need some helps with our server

D4rwin

Question

So first of all we love this mod but we dislike the map so we want  to implement the bornholm map.

My first question is: Is it as simple as it seems ?

And the second: Is it possible to implement the Ai missions on Bornholm and extra loot like wapons in the high seat or building stuff in the construction area

So could you please help me with these questions?

I know its an alpha and its not final.

Best regards 

Please excuse my english i m from Austria (the country without Kangaroos) 

3 answers to this question

Possible but with problems .. What i heard there is no wood and also the traders are on one big spot - the devs have it already on their todo list for the next update .. Wait for that.

Es geht aber du hast z.b. Kein holzabbau und die händler liegen alle auf einer ecke. Die map wird erst beim nächsten update unterstützt. Solange würde ich warten.

The problem with the wood isnt the big one we cant spawn wood and sell it by the traders and the traders on one spot aren't bad its like a trader city 

Das Problem mit dem Holz ist nicht so schlimm kann man spawnen und bei den händlern verkaufen und das die trader auf einem fleck sind ist eigentlich in unserer Interesse da es eine art trader city wäre 

Possible but with problems .. What i heard there is no wood and also the traders are on one big spot - the devs have it already on their todo list for the next update .. Wait for that.

Es geht aber du hast z.b. Kein holzabbau und die händler liegen alle auf einer ecke. Die map wird erst beim nächsten update unterstützt. Solange würde ich warten.

Trees supported in next patch.

You can already set the trader locations in the epoch hive config files.

Also for the spawn trader enclosures you need to add the buildings to the mission file (or can u do it in the config.bin too?)