ATM/Phonebooth & Water Barrel Maps

Nic

I saw the pinned trashpile lootmap and decided I wanted to create my own maps. So, I create one that marks all of the ATM and phonebooth locations on the map (indicated by green dots) and another that marks all of the locations of the blue water barrels that can be used to fill the glass jars (indicated by blue dots). Thanks to mosesuk for the script. Click the images to enlarge.

gyVjLAe.jpg

gkpVp4b.jpg

Nice work on the maps! Is there anyway to save the maps as an image file like a jpeg? Currently I have them saved to a shortcut that opens Firefox to view them. Thanks!

Actually there is a "save" option in the lower right corner of the lightbox.

I already saved them in case the originals get deleted for some reason.

Thanks for the maps, OP!

Got me thinking, it should be quite possible to create a site comparable do iZurvive / dayzdb for Epoch.

Actually there is a "save" option in the lower right corner of the lightbox.

I already saved them in case the originals get deleted for some reason.

Thanks for the maps, OP!

Got me thinking, it should be quite possible to create a site comparable do iZurvive / dayzdb for Epoch.

Got them. Thank you!

• 3 weeks later...

I'm new to arma 3, but am playing on a server that runs the All In Arma pack and the Chernarus map. Can you explain how you created this map? I would love to have this for the server I play on.

Unfortunately, you can't. The phone booths and water barrels are not included on the default Chernarus map, so they are spawned in by the server and not present in the editor. But the locations are in the Epoch server configs, so I will try and figure out how to make another map. But, for the water barrels, there are only 4 I believe they are all in the 4 black dot trader cities. 

EDIT: Here you go

• 2 months later...