question about locking doors

k00k00

the first thing i did was to find many metal scrap and build a frequency jammer. After that, i made the wall and i also upgraded them the way Primus Palus said . Now i'm all good, my base is finished. The only thing that scares me is that the base i made is inside a white warehouse which is very easy to be destroyed , but im planning to build a cinder wall inside it so i can protect it. Small steps at a time ;)

P.S im pretty new on base building, next base will be from scratches, not some ready buildings.

the first thing i did was to find many metal scrap and build a frequency jammer. After that, i made the wall and i also upgraded them the way Primus Palus said . Now i'm all good, my base is finished. The only thing that scares me is that the base i made is inside a white warehouse which is very easy to be destroyed , but im planning to build a cinder wall inside it so i can protect it. Small steps at a time ;)

P.S im pretty new on base building, next base will be from scratches, not some ready buildings.

I played around with a few locations in Altis. Our server uses Bornholm (what I consider the best map for Epoch right now) and we found a great location for our base. Lots of potential in that map for some amazing bases. Just have to start small and work your way up.

i would love to check that map . If you can send me the ip of that server (in private message if you want) , i play with a group of 5-7 guys ( all new to Epoch )

All of the info can be found here:

There's a complete walkthrough on how to download the files and make sure you're able to join (Bornholm is an extra download). You and your buddies are more than welcome to come join our server and maybe we could have some action packed evenings.

Foundations do snap together - if you move a foundation to the side of the built foundation you will see a 'ghost' foundation that forms. This is the snap feature. There will be a gap between the two foundations to make sure that no part of the foundation is wasted. 

Did not know thanks.