Vehicles

Snakeyes

I have played a lot of Epoch for ArmA2, but Saturday was my first experience with the new Epoch for ArmA3. I played for a couple hours on the Altis map in the morning and then I started my own server running Bornholm in the afternoon. I finally found a nice vehicle (it looks like a crossover) and when I scroll wheeled on it there was nothing on the menu. My question is are some of the vehicles just map props or should they all be drivable? This was not wreck. It was a nice looking ride and in good shape. Am I missing something regarding unlock?

I went back and found the SUV. That helps big time for storage and transportation. I found a chainsaw and I shot down a drone before I logged off. Are Jerry cans still used to fuel a car? if so, that is my next priority.

Hi,

Yes jerry cans can be used to refuel vehicles.

Regards,

Liam Benfield

Swiftnode

You can't fuel jerrycans tho :)

ONly way to fill them is leech from a vehicle. So go in  a car, leech fuel, refuel the car, profit !

Good to know. It seems silly to carry jerrycans then, but you could leech fuel from the car to fill the cans and then top off at the fuel station. That gives you a little extra.