Can not place base building objects

Ventana

Question

Long story short. 

Server was running fine.  I added one mod/script at a time and made sure they were working.    I tried installing the self bloodbag mod and it didn't work.  I ununstalled the script and reverted back.  After that I noticed that I could not place any base building items.  i couldn't even make a fire.  Then i noticed that all my gear in my vehicles was gone and that I couldn't get locks or safes to work (no option to unlock).  I used a 10 day old init file and restored the database back to before i made the changes and all seemed to be working again.  I logged out for a few hours and when I returned the not being able to use base building items has returned. 

Anyone have any idea what I can do? Using 1.0.2.4

2 answers to this question

Is most likely going to be a problem with your compiles.sqf or fn_selfActions.sqf. Try putting these back from the original Epoch dayz_code.pbo.

If not a clean install is going to be the next best option.

If it is working ok for other people try clearing your local cache in C:\Users\<your username>\AppData\Local\ArmA 2 OA\MPMissionsCache\ (Win 7)

Is most likely going to be a problem with your compiles.sqf or fn_selfActions.sqf. Try putting these back from the original Epoch dayz_code.pbo.

If not a clean install is going to be the next best option.

If it is working ok for other people try clearing your local cache in C:\Users\<your username>\AppData\Local\ArmA 2 OA\MPMissionsCache\ (Win 7)

Thanks for the reply.  It turned out being the custom debug monitor I was using.  something in the code was interfering with the "space bar" function.   The reason it didn't work when i came back was because I had reinstalled the debug monitor after everything seemed to be working without testing. 

For anyone else who it might help in the future, I found the answer here.  http://dayzepoch.com/forum/index.php?/topic/2800-building-system-broken-as-of-1024-pics/

Post #5