fantommode

Hey guys, love the mod... rolls over breaking point like a fucking freight train, but I am having one issue thats really frustrating, for some reason some of the walls keel over like a drunk whore on christmas.... what can I do? ... I am using snap building and every so often this happens no matter what I do, snap buildings free building ... its really like uuuuuuuughhhhh makes me wants to punch to screen hahahaha ... I been gathering the supplies and what not and then this happens and cant progress. 

Okay, I know how to build... and to reply to those morons, it's not the best one ever. 

Thing is I've built an entire foundation around my base using the snap building system and I just need 1 more wall so I can enclose the building....BUT... this one pesky wall does not want to stay up... it just falls over everytime I try to set it even with the snap building and I tried the free building mode as well...but neither work... I had this one situation where one wall fell over twice but I managed to set it after 2 tries of it falling over, but THIS ONE .... THIS ONE SPECIFIC FUCKING WALL... does not want to stay up it just falls over. for no reason because the site is LEVEL. 

It just trial and error, like other said adjust the other walls, use manual mode and more slight adjustment.. it will fit!

Its too hard for us to help/explain to you without actually being there or seeing plenty of pics (actually pics won't really help) just keep playing around man, we all had to learn, its can be tricky sometimes, but it will fit.