Getting 4 FPS and wont load unless I alt tab

Darththorn

Hello I have a severe bug with Epoch. It was working fine before I was getting 20 FPS but no when I try to log on to my server it wont load unless I alt tab out and when I do get it I get 4 FPS nothing higher nothing lower it only happens on Epoch and on every server here is what I have tried.

Reinstalled ARMA 2 and ARMA 2 OA

Reinstalled Epoch.

Please help!

FPU overheating, busy computer (including virusses) are a possibility.. I'd say temperature is the key to look at atm, get SpeedFan or something and check if all your cooling is ok.

Friend of mine mentioned a change on 1.024 where he suddenly had graphic settings changed in game too, so check them all !! (AA and all others).

Neddy

That's the same amount my game uses.. As you said it happens on all Epoch servers.. is that specific Epoch only, or do you also get it when joining a plain vanilla Dayz server?  there's tons of articles about improving FPS in arma, but if it's epoch only, and every server then I don't know. If it's however Arma, you DO have a setting that limits you.. Like view distance..

Is your Vsync : Disabled (should be).

Also :

but no when I try to log on to my server it wont load unless I alt tab out

That's Arma issue, for sure.. try playing windowed mode ? And where does it stop loading before you have to alt-tab out? Do you get to the lobby, or does it stop even before that?

What command line options do you use in Dayz Commander (if any) ?