A3Launcher server browser

CMDR. Taco

it is online. I can connect and play on the server via the Arma 3 launcher. My understanding is you no longer configure the query and steam port in the configuration. Arma automatically picks the next two ports after the server port. I've checked the firewall NATs and ACLs 10 times, ran it through the firewall packet trace and everything is fine.

it is online. I can connect and play on the server via the Arma 3 launcher. My understanding is you no longer configure the query and steam port in the configuration. Arma automatically picks the next two ports after the server port. I've checked the firewall NATs and ACLs 10 times, ran it through the firewall packet trace and everything is fine.

We still define both steamport and steamqueryport in our installations, however you sound like you're having issues with opening ports. I would double check your router/firewall and make sure the ports are actually open.

We still define both steamport and steamqueryport in our installations, however you sound like you're having issues with opening ports. I would double check your router/firewall and make sure the ports are actually open.

You don't need to define those ports for arma 3 anymore: 

note: STEAM ports in Arma 3 build 1.22.125469 or newer are hardcoded as now linked to game-port of the server instance (+1 query +2 report to master)

(from https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/server.cfg#Additional_details)

You don't need to define those ports for arma 3 anymore: 

note: STEAM ports in Arma 3 build 1.22.125469 or newer are hardcoded as now linked to game-port of the server instance (+1 query +2 report to master)

(from https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/server.cfg#Additional_details)

I know what you say is true, BUT to make my local testserver work, I had to put in the steam port parameters.

Don't ask me why or how, but it does not work without.

• 2 weeks later...