Building without a frequency jammer is not good for the mod.

Kadajin

stupid idea......

so you have to place your jammer first.... what if you want it on a floor or raised up of fthe ground by a few storys...... cant do that if you cant build a few items first....

the devs have implemented a system to stop the build limit.... you know the base maintenance every 7 days else your building parts disappear...

its there for a reason. ie to clear all the random stud walls floors and ramps people dump around. 

so if you build like i do ie you build your jammer room first then place your jammer and build the rest of the base around the secure room....

Valide point but still the server build limit creates some shit situations... like you build your safe room and when you want to build your jammer "world limit reached"

This can be addressed by giving us the option to move the jammer. Coz ffs you can move giant ass cinder walls you should be able to move a jammer / shelf / teepee if you where the one that set it down... sort of like like the lock box.

My point still stands. Even with all the requirements ( hatchet , energy , build materials ) the amount of abandoned base parts on the map is still a problem. They can even make it so that base parts not inside a jammer area decay faster like 48h to clear up the server faster. Also there needs to be a limit to how many base parts a jammer can protect. other wise people will build 999999999 wood walls to reserve build space in the world and blow them up when they need to build their real stuff.

New thing i found out today is that if you blow up a car next to base parts they reappear after restart... so you need actual explosives to get rid of them. Can't just phile a base on top of a gass station and blow it up either, same thing happens.