Can you build a lockable door??? Can't find a straight answer anywhere.

Knawx

Sounds like it needs something like the same code that was used in A2 Epoch to kill players who attempted that.

The devs are reluctant to do it because when there was desync some legit players were getting killed by it. 

CTRL - I on Stud wall then upgrade with a Salvage metal in inventory gives you a Metal Wall.

CTRL - I on wall and upgrade with more lumber and salvage metal you get a Metal Wall with a hole for a door cut in it.

CTRL - I on the wall with hole and with more lumber and salvage metal you get a door you can open and close.

CTRL - I on the door with the electronic part you get a door with a bio-metric lock.

wiki is being worked on by myself and others in our free time- I will be focusing heavily on base building with screenshots / videos / documentation.
All in total you will need: 3 Salvage Metal, 6 Lumber Packs, 1 Electronic Components to complete the Corrugated Wooden Wall w/ Locked Door

In response I made a very quick video to demonstrate-

wiki is being worked on by myself and others in our free time- I will be focusing heavily on base building with screenshots / videos / documentation.

All in total you will need: 3 Salvage Metal, 6 Lumber Packs, 1 Electronic Components to complete the Corrugated Wooden Wall w/ Locked Door

In response I made a very quick video to demonstrate-

If you need a had with your base building. me and a friend are heavily into trying to build on epoch atm. with all of the issues of other people and lack of materials.... but yeah offer there just add me on steam, same name

If i find a base with doors and locks on it, but without jammer. If i place a jammer can i and my group only open the door and not the builder of the locks?

Control of who can lock and unlock doors is controlled by the jammer only. So if your group founder puts down a jammer, only people in your group would be able to lock and unlock the doors. The person who built the doors does not matter.

(...)So if your group leader put down a jammer(...)

Group founder, not Group leader should place the jammer. Group leader is the first person of the group, logging on to the server. Group founder is the one who actually paid the money to create the group. Just sayin, to prevent frustration and cerating a new group ;)

Group founder, not Group leader should place the jammer. Group leader is the first person of the group, logging on to the server. Group founder is the one who actually paid the money to create the group. Just sayin, to prevent frustration and cerating a new group ;)

Fixed, thanks for the correction.

To make it clear, if you have a lockable door and you haven't build a jammer, every body can open that door! You need the jammer also!

So, my fellow landlords! This leads us to the final questions: Where can I get my hands on a Frequence Jammer and how do I place it?

Thank you!

The frequency jammer is made of 3 large scrap metall as far as i know. That means you have to gather a total amount of 9 scrap metall(small).

And yes, as far as i know, if you find a base without a jammer, u can put your jammer on it and then its your base!

Just want to add that at this point there is not really a point in building doors in arma 3 epoch they will just glitch throught it.
And then ofcourse someone will say you can glitch throught everything already, but no the doors you can just face towards it and then do something that i wont tell ofcourse wont help people to glitch into someones base but yeah.