Help with server and BE kick problem

RussianCaliber

Question

Hey!

I got a question how i can make it that server wait's for time out ends and then restarts that i doesn't force restart the server?

Second question - some of my players are getting "publicvariable restriction #1" Kick from battleye

any suggestions?

And last question is that is there a way to clean dead players from database?

2 answers to this question

Hi RussionCaliber:

1.) I don't understand what this exactly means ;)

2.) This cannot be answered clearly as everybody has different battleye files (I guess). You need to have a look into the publicvariable.log and see there what the kick reason was (there is the name/playeruid in the line, then somewhere #1 and behind that in " " the kick reason (here the publicvariable which was not allowed to be set). #1 means it's line 1 of you publicvariable.txt file. Comments ( // ) do NOT count...and the first line is 0.

Ex.:

// blabla

1 abcdef

5 dgdgd !="sdadad" ... <-- this is your line #1

3.) You need to search a bit in the forums for that. There are several ways I guess. Or you could just create a statement that deletes character_data rows where ALIVE = 0 (dead characters). But if there is no line available for that player with Alive = 1 so far you will delete the old humanity value for that player. Could be done via timestamp I guess (delete only if 5 days old or something). When I am at home I will have a look how I did that.

Post your PublicVariable.log in a spoiler or pastebin. Do you use infiSTAR?

As for cleaning dead body's in the database run this as a query. It will delete dead body's that are 5 days old and leave generation 1. If a player dies and leave's the server without putting a alive self entry in the database and does not join back to the server within 5 days this will cause them to lose there humanity.

DELETE FROM `Character_DATA` WHERE `LastLogin` < DATE_SUB(CURRENT_TIMESTAMP, INTERVAL 5 DAY) AND `Generation` > 1 AND `Alive` = 0;