i keep getting this message "Waiting for server to start authentication"

I use vilayer and i cantected them to put in the dll for me and they told me that they give us access now so i know its not that i did put in the hiveext.dll and the other dlls in the root but i try to start my server and i get this error in my rpt and get stuck on "Waiting for server to start authentication" and sorry i can never remember how to do spoilers  

EDIT: I'm also using souls pack.

# 3d:geometryView

11:34:58 Strange convex component252 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
11:34:58 Strange convex component253 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
11:34:58 Strange convex component254 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
11:34:58 Strange convex component255 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
11:34:58 Strange convex component256 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
11:34:58 Strange convex component257 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
11:34:58 Strange convex component258 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
11:34:58 Strange convex component259 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
11:34:58 Strange convex component260 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
11:34:58 Strange convex component261 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
11:34:58 Strange convex component262 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
11:34:58 Strange convex component263 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
11:34:58 Strange convex component264 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
11:34:58 Strange convex component265 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
11:34:58 Strange convex component266 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
11:34:58 Strange convex component267 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
11:34:58 Strange convex component268 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
11:34:58 Strange convex component269 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
11:34:58 Strange convex component270 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
11:34:58 Strange convex component271 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
11:34:58 Strange convex component272 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
11:34:58 Strange convex component273 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
11:34:58 Strange convex component274 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
11:34:58 Strange convex component275 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
11:34:58 Strange convex component276 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
11:34:58 Strange convex component277 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
11:34:58 Strange convex component278 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
11:35:03 Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\non\amovpercmwlksnonwnondf.rtm differs (looped now 1)! MoveName: amovpercmrunsnonwbindf_rfl
11:35:03 "DayZ Epoch: PRELOAD Functions\init [[<No group>:0 (FunctionsManager)],any]"
11:35:03 "DayZ Epoch: MPframework inited"
11:35:04 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf not found
11:35:04 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\dynamic_vehicle.sqf not found
11:35:04 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\mission.sqf not found
11:35:04 "Res3tting B!S effects..."
11:35:04 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\system\server_monitor.sqf not found

11:35:04 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf not found

11:35:04 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\dynamic_vehicle.sqf not found

11:35:04 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\mission.sqf not found

11:35:04 "Res3tting B!S effects..."

11:35:04 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\system\server_monitor.sqf not found

That bit is the problem.

Make sure that the file is where It's called from in the init.sqf

Then also make sure no scripts use their own files that might overwrite those.

both are yeses

I am guessing you downloaded pre setup pbo's, in this case with vilayer you need to provide vilayer with the packed version of the server PBO just like you provided them the HiveExt.dll, give them the packed server pbo and tell them you need to make sure it is being used on your server, they will put it in for you... trust me do what i have said here and you will get in your server.

I am guessing you downloaded pre setup pbo's, in this case with vilayer you need to provide vilayer with the packed version of the server PBO just like you provided them the HiveExt.dll, give them the packed server pbo and tell them you need to make sure it is being used on your server, they will put it in for you... trust me do what i have said here and you will get in your server.

You don't need to ask Vilayer to do anything else other then adding the .DLLs That mite be an easy solution but it won't help him in the future if hes always asking someone else to add stuff with how many times these things get updated (no offence)

Just UNPBO the server file you received from the coin system and merge the files inside with your current files. If your trying to install this on a fresh server it would make things alot easier. Here's a reference just incase

Capture.PNG

Your running epoch so you won't see those OverPoch files

the problem is when you put in the unpacked version of server PBO something about the gold coin system is causing vilayers system to mess up and not pack it correctly thus giving the errors, I know what your saying THEbbokie, and logic says that would work but it was not the case for me.

you end up with a different unpacked version in your dayz_epoch, then the packed version that is inside the @DayZEpochServer Folder

Edit: And you can not make changes in @DayZEpochServer Folder, it will look like it took the changes at first but a simple start of the server maybe even a refresh will default it back.

the problem is when you put in the unpacked version of server PBO something about the gold coin system is causing vilayers system to mess up and not pack it correctly thus giving the errors, I know what your saying THEbbokie, and logic says that would work but it was not the case for me.

you end up with a different unpacked version in your dayz_epoch, then the packed version that is inside the @DayZEpochServer Folder

Edit: And you can not make changes in @DayZEpochServer Folder, it will look like it took the changes at first but a simple start of the server maybe even a refresh will default it back.

Oh I wasn't aware of that being the case as it worked alright for me. I thought it was just a matter of him placing a compiled PBO in the wrong place thus giving those errors. Yeah ask Vilayer to do it if your having the same Issue. My bad :/