Locked Server

Nic

On GTX TX01 when the server restarts, it stays locked for a long time (at least 30 minutes) and you can't get back on.

Arma 1.32/Epoch 0.2.0.1

This has happen several times today.

EDIT: been 45 minutes now...

It stays locked right after it restarts so the server loads then unlocks. Refresh your game browser.

Believe me, I and several other people I played with tried. Refreshed multiple times and even restarted Arma to no avail. I tried joining several times when it said it was locked an got a message that said the server is currently locked and I got kicked back to the server browser. It only happens after restarts. Server said 5 minutes to restart, I logged out and I couldn't join back for what turned out to be nearly an hour.

I'l  be in game in a little bit and play till restart to see if I can recreate your issue. On the server browser does it show a key symbol?

No, no key symbol. I have been talking to my friends and I think they figured it out. 5 minutes before server restart, the server locks. However, the server doesn't actually restart for about 50 minutes. So it is locked that whole time. Basically the times are off by a factor of 10. So 5 minutes to server restart really means 50, 4 minutes really means 40 minutes, etc. I really hope someone looks into this and fixes it.