Not getting option to maintain even after three days?

dagg929

Question

Having some trouble with this.

Peoples stuff is starting to disappear and I assume it is because they can't maintain it. I have an event set for setdamageonage and I ran it manually last night (it did work, it's also firing)

Anyone have any idea here? I know stuff has to be damaged so you can maintain it.

Anyone else having this problem?

9 answers to this question

Since the 0.2.4 patch, removable items, including the 3 x h-barriers do not need to be maintained. We have been having problems with out walls and ceiling and such. We are running indestructible bases but are still using the maintenance system. If anyone knows the cause of these problems please help.

Right.... this means that at the end of their life from either the cleanup time set in hiveext.ini or via the MySQL schedule will eventually come and they will be deleted. The only way I see to avoid this is to remove and then replace them, which is taking a step back in the base building system.

Damn I was hoping that's not it.

I really do not want to turn cleanup off as our DB is getting massively full as is and then people will just keep on building forever. I already have people with four story houses, 30 sandbag emplacements, 30 barb wire emplacements, etc.

Anyone know a fix for this?

Scratch that, I can revert the selfactions to:

if((_cursorTarget isKindOf "ModularItems" or _cursorTarget isKindOf "DZE_Housebase")) then {

Versus what it is currently:

if((_cursorTarget isKindOf "ModularItems" or _cursorTarget isKindOf "DZE_Housebase") and (damage _cursorTarget >= 0.1)) then {

Will report back on if this works.