anti hack control panel admin

Jaroo

Question

hi all I have problem I buy product from /www.dayzah.com and I install all exacly on instruction ,now have problem when I start play I have comunicat

:script scan competede,bad content was not found I record my video here

I cant open admin tools anti hack I press F1 or F2 not working aombody help me sory for my laguage Im from poland

Thank you..

5 answers to this question

Is your UID in the ahconfig file, ... beyond that, i'd open a ticket with them and get on they're TS3 server.. he is more than willing to work with you to get it fixed..

well he did for me anyway

EDIT: ok so it looks like your UID is in the right spot

this is a copy&paste from their site..

Anti-Hack update AH0312 now released and available trough your costumers panel. If you use a key over at Vilayer simply backup your AHconfig.sqf then uninstall the anti-hack and install it again as this should force an update, you then only have to copy back in the player ids for admins etc. Also be sure to check your - File Manager > \vilayercodecustom\dayz_modname\init\server_functions.sqf   remove this line: #include "\antihack\AH.sqf";
you should find this at verry bottom of the file. Then put this at the verry top of the file instead:
[] execVM "\antihack\AH.sqf";

IF you are useing the Anti-Hack for dedicated servers and other hosts simply replace the files, just rember to keep the AH.sqf and AHconfig.sqf in the same folder.

I not get tm3 from dayzah only write ticket and I get files BE_Filters.rar  and change for dayz epoch now i send ticket witch my arma2oa.RPT but I waiting 4h for answer

im change in my vilayer serwer

i go to

File Manager > \vilayercodecustom\dayz_epoch\init\server_functions.sqf   and change last comand  like that

} forEach BuildingList;

_endTime = diag_tickTime;

diag_log (format["CLEANUP: DELETED %1 ITEMS, RUNTIME: %2",_deletedLoot,(_endTime - _startTime)]);
};
#include "\antihack\AH.sqf";
Its okay or must change
aswel i put my id
/*  LOW ADMIN HERE        */ _LowLevel_List = [];
/*  NORMAL ADMIN HERE     */ _NormalLevel_List = [];
/*  SUPER ADMIN HERE      */ _SuperLevel_List = [there my number];
/*  BANNED PLAYER HERE    */ _BLOCKED = ['0']

no have idea whats wrong  im lost 3 days with this problem :(:( and I dont know what I have wrong with this serwer
2h ago I send ticket to vilayer and told him installed all over again maybe reinstal beter for me :/