Autobanned on MGT server

Leniaal

Hello,

Me and my friend found a Blue smoke grenade for the grenade launcher. My friend had never tried it before and decided to just shoot it in a random direction. The second he launched it, he got a white screen and ArmA III was no longer responding. After restarting the game and reconnecting to the server he appeared for maybe 0.5 seconds and than disconnected again, his screen turned white again. After talking to one of the admins he gave us this part of the log:

2014-10-27 21:09:43 infiSTAR.de | 1h 08min| Faalhaas(76561197981746280): No Ammo Loss - Removed Current Magazine: arifle_MX_GL_Black_F 3Rnd_SmokeBlue_Grenade_shell 10 3

So I guess what happened is, he didn't loose ammo, so he got auto-banned(??).

When I google "No Ammo Loss - Removed Current Magazine" I get no real info and I'm wondering if it has something to do with the Epoch Mod. I'm also wondering if someone has any information on this and can back this up. 

The ArmA build was 1.32 and the Epoch mod version is 0.2 on the MGT server. I also guess this is repeatable by shooting another blue smoke grenade.

Greetings,

Leniaal

To be honest, I've had alot of false positives recently as well. That being one. Another one one was for damage hack check, Guy let off a IED, but if kicked him for the weapon he was holding instead.

This was a development branch of infiSTAR antihack for Arma 3 Epoch :)

The code is updated now and now checks for current muzzle rather than main muzzle.