New guns

Asian Kid

Really?

We have an anti-material weapon, a long range sniper rifle, DMRs and other guns that now zero, several silenced weapons, variety of other weapons, and really don't need "More Gunz!" Unless the weapon pack adds in a bunch of low key weapons we really don't need much more. Trust me, there are some weapons out there that I love.

Playing Breaking point I fell in love with ACR variations. The ACR RCO SD was a versatile and silent gun with a dual sight both red dot and scope letting me take out zombies and even other players quickly and quietly. For a bit more firepower but still silence for hunting in towns there is the ACR G33 M320 SD. That is right go quiet with a silenced weapon that does 4500 blood at close range has two sight systems and a grenade launcher for when things get messy. Then when I wanted to reach out and touch someone but still wanted close up defense in the same gun M1SE1 Acog, DMR rounds, dual sights it could be used to snipe or up close.

Awesome weapons but WAY too much for DayZ. I didn't even mention the anti-material and actual sniper weapons. Lets just say you didn't pick up a DMR unless you were a newspawn. All those weapons really dilute and ruin the experience. 

Really?

We have an anti-material weapon, a long range sniper rifle, DMRs and other guns that now zero, several silenced weapons, variety of other weapons, and really don't need "More Gunz!" Unless the weapon pack adds in a bunch of low key weapons we really don't need much more. Trust me, there are some weapons out there that I love.

Playing Breaking point I fell in love with ACR variations. The ACR RCO SD was a versatile and silent gun with a dual sight both red dot and scope letting me take out zombies and even other players quickly and quietly. For a bit more firepower but still silence for hunting in towns there is the ACR G33 M320 SD. That is right go quiet with a silenced weapon that does 4500 blood at close range has two sight systems and a grenade launcher for when things get messy. Then when I wanted to reach out and touch someone but still wanted close up defense in the same gun M1SE1 Acog, DMR rounds, dual sights it could be used to snipe or up close.

Awesome weapons but WAY too much for DayZ. I didn't even mention the anti-material and actual sniper weapons. Lets just say you didn't pick up a DMR unless you were a newspawn. All those weapons really dilute and ruin the experience. 

Not looking for over powered crap. 

Okay... well...  Um...

The devs are not mind readers. Maybe you should state which pack and give reasons as to how you think it would enhance game play instead of just:

I would like to see a new gun pack added to the new update.

This is ambiguous and leads many of us to believe you want to see "railguns" and such in the mod. Give us a good solid argument for the pack you want to see and maybe people will get behind you on that. 

I would like to see more skins and guns like overwatch.

More of

SMGS
Blot action rifles

More Pistols

civilian based weapons

I just found these on the arma website don't care for them but weapon packs like these
http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=15429

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=11513

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=10540

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=6748

I would like a modular gun building system for the existing guns letting you add addons like silencers and scopes, like an ak with a sniper scope and silencer... the perfect bandit weapon!

I am working on something like this. 

"How to Customize your weapon",
"
This allows you add or remove things from your weapon. OMG you just said lolz....

What weapons can be Customized

1. M4A1_Aim_camo
 You need a tool box. You can add or remove the Silencer<br/>

2. FN_FAL
  You need a tool box and glass. You can add or remove the NVG scope.
<br/><br/>
3. M9<br/>
  You need a tool box. You can add or remove the Silencer.

4. M14<br/>
 You need a tool box and glass You cam add or remove a sniper scope.

5. Ak_74
 You need a tool box and glass You can add a red dot sight.

6. M24<
 You need a ghillie suit a tool box and a knife. You can add a ghillie on you m24 but you can go back.

• 4 weeks later...

I'd like to see a mounted MG available at traders. ...or the option for servers to enable it.

Adding a turret to a base would balance the OP armored vehicles a little. Mean you could actively defend your base. Right now with Blackhawk's for sale but no mounted PKP... seems a bit inconsistant. ...And I think it would just be a nice addition to finish off a base build with.

I'd imagine a mounted PKP being maybe 2 10oz gold, I'd go higher but the HMMWV with mounted 40cal is only 4 10oz - Seems OP at that price. If they didn;t have to be fairly priced I think it could be fun to make them very expensive so they're a real end-game addition to a base.

I don't , They've already added alot of major updates , no need for them to implement ingame stuff when u can add urself wich makes ur server "unique" in some ways.

sadly it doesnt make the server unique, it makes it unplayable... no one can play on it unless they have the same packs installed which basically means you will never ever have any players if you add them yourself