Looking for people who can set up an dayz epoch server!

rare vogel

Question

Hello,

I have a pretty big community and we want to get a new server with Epoch on it but i have no clue on how to get this all sorted. Thats why i'm looking for someone to; 1. Join us as an Admin and make the server run all things epoch how it's suppost to work or 2. Only Work on the server making it work how it's suppost to work and get some money for it. Or if you really love to do this kind of work too do it for free :)

This is not a joke! pls only honest replays and hopefully we can find someone who wants to join the team and make a nice server for our community to play on.

you can contact me on this email: [email protected] or join our teamspeak here: bedayz.teamspeak3.com

post-3864-0-21976400-1381704598_thumb.jp

6 answers to this question

Hi,

i'm just looking for a someone who can just help get an Epoch server running. I would very much like to have everything like this server. 144.76.120.203:2390

they have safe trader zones so u can't killed in the trader zone. balanced trading and a good anti-hack and the bleu menu thing to build your base etc.. if your up for this send me an email or join my TS and we will have a chat :)

We have recently set up a server, AI mission's that are hard and have good loot, a good varying selection of Vehicles over 250+, We are the admins so we are regularly on, we have our own TS address if you wish to contact us, we have custom Anti hack scripts, fully working admin tools and traders, Tanks, Jets, Apache Helicopters, Anti Aircraft and Tank and a Extremely large section of Weapons up for use if you wish to do some recording etc. 

IP FOR SERVER: 159.253.149.54:3051

TS ADDRESS IS ON THERE!

HOPE WE SEE YOU ON THERE  :)