Repair menu Auto repairs instead of listing repairs

GingerNinja

Question

Sorry guys for the Weird topic title,
The problem i have is basic vehicles like example the Huey, players have reported that when they need to repair the vehicle they click on the scroll menu repair and it quickly flashes and the whole vehicle is auto repaired with out using any items in inventory .

I have also noticed the same problem with vehicles that i am looking at adding to my server. they just auto repair instead of a menu.

Where can i find the repair script and what changes to i need to make for this to function properly??

King regards,
GingerNinja

3 answers to this question

I know what you mean, except only a few players have been honest about the problem and also, If i'm adding in new vehicles i don't want the same thing happening.
6 briefcases for an armored Personnel carrier to make a higher goal once you own the the humvee's... but if its going to auto repair, you cant even add it. its just too op, I can restrict weapons on vehicles but how on earth do you fix their repair menu is beyond me. I'm hoping others who have "non epoch" vehicles added have fixed the issue and can help out.

I have pretty much just played around with epoch to get scripts and stuff to work and add new traders and menu's and stuff. now this has got me totally puzzled. cant seem to see anything anywhere for it.
:S
Ginger

I know what you mean, except only a few players have been honest about the problem and also, If i'm adding in new vehicles i don't want the same thing happening.

6 briefcases for an armored Personnel carrier to make a higher goal once you own the the humvee's... but if its going to auto repair, you cant even add it. its just too op, I can restrict weapons on vehicles but how on earth do you fix their repair menu is beyond me. I'm hoping others who have "non epoch" vehicles added have fixed the issue and can help out.

I have pretty much just played around with epoch to get scripts and stuff to work and add new traders and menu's and stuff. now this has got me totally puzzled. cant seem to see anything anywhere for it.

:S

Ginger

What is the name of the armored personnel carrier? I would like to add it to my server.