Spawning in items/vehicles dont save to database

Razerflow

Question

Hey Its me again,

Server Type: Dayz Epoch(database is setup correctly)
Any other scripts/mods?: No
Current admin tools: Dayz Admin tools by BluePhoenix175

I have 3 problems

1. When I spawn in items , on server shutdown/restart it doesn't save and gets reverted. I checked my Navicat database but each time I spawn items it still says I have the default spawn gear, or when I spawn a vehicle it says that The vehicle i spawned is not there.

2. When ever I teleport on epoch I get reverted back I have tried to disable Battleye with no luck

3.Same thing happens when I try TPing someone to me

3 answers to this question

** Moved to Scripting Help in the Custom Scripts category

Welcome to the forums Razerflow!
All of your problems have been previously answered on these forums. Take a look through the Custom Scripts category and use the search function to find what you're looking for.

** Moved to Scripting Help in the Custom Scripts category

Welcome to the forums Razerflow!

All of your problems have been previously answered on these forums. Take a look through the Custom Scripts category and use the search function to find what you're looking for.

Hey which forum has it been answered on? I have been looking for a solution for a very long time, I really need to be able to spawn in vehicles and items and make them save.

Hey which forum has it been answered on? I have been looking for a solution for a very long time, I really need to be able to spawn in vehicles and items and make them save.

For 2 and 3: http://dayzepoch.com/forum/index.php?/topic/1200-how-to-disable-the-102-anti-tp-protection/

and refer to the following for 1:

http://dayzepoch.com/forum/index.php?/topic/880-trying-to-alter-bluephoenix175-admintools-for-epoch/