Init.sqf not found?

Syruun

Hello Hello Hello. New user alert..

I also have this error . I get a error about something missing just before entering the game and then the game closes saying init.sqf is missing.

I am on a new arma 3 install and epoch is my first addon i have ''attempted'' to install. I tried quite a few servers but all fail.

I also had a problem with the laucher not dropping the torrent file to continue installation and had to disable my broadband to get it to install.

Also using the laucher to torrent the file is damn slow!. I was getting 30kbps download until I used bitlord and then downloaded it at 4.8mbps.

Epoch looks great but sadly it does not work for many.

:)

Finally managed to get in and play for a little.

I got really bored after 30 minutes (Sorry). The lag is insane and then the players on my server was team killing at every encounter. (Weapon = Win)

Spawn, Run Around, Loot, Equip gear and then get Team killed  ''rinse and repeat.''

After this happened x3 i have no intention on continuing.

Friendly fire needs disabling.

Friendly fire needs disabling.

Never gonna happen. If you create a group, each person will have a hexagon around them that is always visible (through walls, across the map) and this makes it almost impossible to friendly fire. 

I installed the Epoch Folder in Arma3... (@Epoch) and set the Parameter..but when i try to join a Epoch Server, the error "include file x\addons\a3_epoch_code\System\init.sqf not found"

Its the first time i start the game

I just made an account on here cause i was gonna make a thread about this but seeing as you already did..i have the same problem as well i tried to join a server and got the same thing and the build before this didn't do that to me.

So does anyone know how to fix it?

allright go into your C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3 (or where ever you have your steam) and dealte @epoch ,

then download ,

then un-zip the file and then OPEN THE FIRST FOLDER inside you will find a @epoch ,

copy paste that file into C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3 (or where ever you have your steam)

then you can play i recommend joining off of this list http://epochmod.com/servers.php

Thanks for the help.

Maybe i will try again at a later date but currently solo play is a nightmare borderline impossible. If you come across a guy with any weapon, You are dead...

The amount of times i have said ''I am friedly please dont shoot'' to be shot in the head and what looks like been looted.

The novelty for me wore of pretty quickly.

Thanks for the help.

Maybe i will try again at a later date but currently solo play is a nightmare borderline impossible. If you come across a guy with any weapon, You are dead...

The amount of times i have said ''I am friedly please dont shoot'' to be shot in the head and what looks like been looted.

The novelty for me wore of pretty quickly.

>2014

>survival genre

>"freindly"