Jammer is bugged on GPDE 02

Daniel

You posted in the right place, was more directed to other´s that are directed here from other parts of the forum.

Hope u got a sense for humor ;)

when not, i will remove your name from my signature, no problem!

Best regards,

Daniel

FYI    in the General Discussion Forum the Dev said this :

vbawol:  it is already fixed for the next client hotfix.

so we all have to wait for the Hotfix !

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIVE HOTFIX つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

@ GasT: Sweden.....dude you got better stuff and booze :D

Fireplace is not working either, probably related.

Is jammer that important get fixed right now why not fill your stashes with loot for basebuilding until its resolved, its a ALPHA all these things are to be expected and will happen again and again if you can´t handle it then its not for you for the moment.

Edit: Fireplace bug on ZNU02 Zombies.nu and heard that people had problem with jammers there to.

Well the point of the epoch mod is to build a base... yes we all know it's "alpha" but in order to test the building portion, we kinda need a jammer.. :)

Well the point of the epoch mod is to build a base... yes we all know it's "alpha" but in order to test the building portion, we kinda need a jammer.. :)

Of course but until then build Tipis and store gear, that way you are helping stress the server and building other constructions. And then you can build and protect your precious jammer with all the material you have looted ; ) instead of building a half base with a vulnerable jammer in the middle.

edit: think you are a bit spoiled.. I come from a other Alpha where loot is much rarer and there has been no safe storage the first 8 months I played it. Sure you lost some but you also found some so it evened out in the end.

nope

Pretty sure I have read that this have been a thing for a while, that the groupleader have to build the Jammer.. The groupleader is the one that have all members icons in the bottom left corner, the first one to log in during the session I believe.

1. Server: BMRF.ME
2. Version: Arma 1.32 / Epoch 0.2.0.1
3. What I was doing:
 I just put down a frequency jammer and got kicked for setvariable restriction #0 while the circle was ongoing. I think I might have pressed the "maintain" while it was building.
 And now, everytime I try to use "maintain" I get kicked for the same reason. Can not build either, says that the frequency is jammed. (ps. I was both group lead, and the group creator at the time)
Edit; post server reset: frequency jammer is gone
4. Is it repeatable: should be

SAME HERE FOR ME

1. Server: BMRF.ME
2. Version: Arma 1.32 / Epoch 0.2.0.1
3. What I was doing:
 I just put down a frequency jammer and got kicked for setvariable restriction #0 while the circle was ongoing. I think I might have pressed the "maintain" while it was building.
 And now, everytime I try to use "maintain" I get kicked for the same reason. Can not build either, says that the frequency is jammed. (ps. I was both group lead, and the group creator at the time)
Edit; post server reset: frequency jammer is gone
4. Is it repeatable: should be