Jammer is bugged on GPDE 02

Daniel

Hello Dev´s,

i played yesterday until this morning on the Official DEV Server : EpochMod.com (0.2|1.32) Altis GPDE02 G-portal.de

I use the new Epoch 0.2 version and got the latest Arma version 1.32.

I worked and searched very hard for scrap metal ;)

I finaly was able to build my Jammer, so that i can start my Base :)

The Jammer dont works and disappears after Server restart.

Here is the method to reproduce the  "Bug"  :

• build a Jammer
  • place it
  • try to build something
  • dont works :( it says build disallowed  frequency jammed *grrrrr*
  • i was the group leader
  • after restart Jammer is gone

Asked MGT Serveradmin if it works on their Server, they said yes.

MGT is also a official Server like the GPDE 02 Server.

Whats the diffrence between  Official Dev Servers  and  Official Community Server?

Is this bug only on the GPDE 02 Server?

Can u confirm this Bug?

Sorry for bad english, its not my native language.

Hope i get a answer from the Dev´s or other players if they noticed the same.

Best regards,

Daniel aka TheKasi [DoG]

P.S: why the hell is there a profile picture of me ??? i did not upload something here. Its MY picture from the Battlelog Account (Battlefield4) / gravatar.com homepage. Is your Homepage connected to gravatar ?

So it seems that several official Server got a serious (the same) problem. Strange thers no Info about it. you all play epoch without build a base?!

Any Info from the Dev´s?

I know you Dev guys got a whole shit of work to do and the mod is still in alpha but at least a info would be nice. It´s a known bug? Are u looking into it?

For me personaly its pointless to play Epoch when i cant build a base.

And i dont want to play on a Server with cracked files, i prefer official servers and i see me and ALL other players as a part of alpha testers and people who can give the Dev´s feedback!

The feedback tracker of DayZ Standalone is very good organized.

At least there u can see if Dev´s taking notice of your bug report.

Sorry, found the Github site for Epoch issues, postet there, nvm !

I dont want every little detail of your work what u doing but as i said, just a little Info.

You noticed the bug ? Are you looking into it ?

Come on, i dont know if in english there is a similar phrase called:

"You can not make me hot on the mod and then the, most important for me, function does not work"  :(

I dont complain, i dont insult or abuse...

Just a Epoch addicted player ;)

Best regards

Daniel aka TheKasi [DoG]

Edited by Daniel

Have not been in-game post-update, but pre-update our jammer worked . . . but only for the single person who installed it and not our entire, pre-created "group."  We went from several builders who could get in and out of our base to just a single person. 

Does the person who started the in-game "group" need to be the one to lay the jammer in order for it to work for the entire group?

Thanks!

Hi vbawol!

Thank you for your respond!

Nice to hear that hotfix is in work.

Please give us a notice when hotfix is ready for push to stable ( i dont want to hear a date, dont worry).

Your mod is fu******ing awsome! Great work!

Realy enjoying to play this mod!

Go on with your work and have a nice weekend :) dont drink too much! we all need your brain cells  :lol:

Best regards

Daniel

Fireplace is not working either, probably related.

Is jammer that important get fixed right now why not fill your stashes with loot for basebuilding until its resolved, its a ALPHA all these things are to be expected and will happen again and again if you can´t handle it then its not for you for the moment.

Edit: Fireplace bug on ZNU02 Zombies.nu and heard that people had problem with jammers there to.

Sure is Jammer important!

Little joke incomming: Do you say its not important that u can lock your home in real life because u can carry all ur stuff from your house ?

I dont know, im not that good in arma, my longest lifetime was 27 hours, i dont thnik when i run around with 9 small metal or 3 large that i live long enough until the hotfix is released ;)

And yes, its alpha. You are right :)

See my post as a feedback to the Dev.

I dont complain, dont get me wrong.

For your understanding i will update my signature ;)

replace the DayZ with Arma 3 Epoch :D

Best regards,

Daniel

Same problem on ZNU02 hosted by Zombies.nu.

Placing a jammer will dissallow all building, both from yourself and members of your group.

Furthermore, it will prevent interacting with player-built gates (upgraded cinderwall to gate) - the option to "open", "lock", and "unlock" simply doesn't show on scrollwheel.

Besides that I can only emphasize the need of getting this hotfixed soon as possible - it's impossible to test the building in 0.0.2 given this bug.