Waiting for Host

NinjaRun09

Question

19 answers to this question

Depends on how you are hosting, but look for something like:

Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\instance_11_Chernarus\Arma2OAserver.RPT is what you are looking for.

Is the file "newstuff.sqm" within the root of the pbo file? I have the REsec.sqf line commented out, have you tried putting the line for the .sqm before the REsec line?

Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\instance_11_Chernarus\Arma2OAserver.RPT is what you are looking for.

Is the file "newstuff.sqm" within the root of the pbo file? I have the REsec.sqf line commented out, have you tried putting the line for the .sqm before the REsec line?

The edited map file is not an SQM, but an SQF. I have it inside a folder in the pbo file. (C:\DayZ Server [E]\MPMissions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\Buildings)

I've done all my map edits in separate files, but comparing your mission.sqf to the default, you're missing this at the end:

processInitCommands;

The default mission.sqf also doesn't have the:

if (isServer) then {

...at the top.

I've done all my map edits in separate files, but comparing your mission.sqf to the default, you're missing this at the end:

processInitCommands;

The default mission.sqf also doesn't have the:

if (isServer) then {

...at the top.

Thats not the default that has the "if (isserver)", thats the mission.sqf I made in the 3D Editor.

My RPT is too big for pastebin.

Also, this keeps getting spammed inside of the console: 15:50:00 Mission DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus read from bank.

15:50:00 Mission DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus read from bank.
15:50:00 Player DONT SHOOT IM BLACK disconnected.
15:50:00 BattlEye Server: Player #0 DONT SHOOT IM BLACK disconnected

"Read from bank" messages are normally related to something regarding mission pbo files, a syntax error from it, the startup command line, or files and directories not being where they are suppose to be, if I recall correctly. Since I am not looking directly at your files the best suggestion I have would be to triple check to make sure all files and directories are where they should be. Have you made any changes to your startup command line? Shut down the server, recompile the mission.pbo and start it back up.

"Read from bank" messages are normally related to something regarding mission pbo files, a syntax error from it, the startup command line, or files and directories not being where they are suppose to be, if I recall correctly. Since I am not looking directly at your files the best suggestion I have would be to triple check to make sure all files and directories are where they should be. Have you made any changes to your startup command line? Shut down the server, recompile the mission.pbo and start it back up.

You know what? Do you have team viewer? I'll just show you my server files tomorrow.

I helped NinjaRun resolve this issue. The issue was the include line for REsec.sqf came before the line calling the map additions.