MV22 Not Saving Inventory To DB Post Restart

anthony

Question

I noticed something weird with my MV22 not saving items placed into it to the DB. I have normally kept my MV22 empty, aside from medical supplies, so this was not something I noticed until recently. I went to another MV22 of mine that I used for events, and items were not being saved to the DB for it either. I then went around looking for other MV22s on the map, placed items into them, and checked the database with the same results. I then spent some time going around and placing items in various other vehicles (both land and air) and did not see this issue occur with any other vehicle. I then purchased another MV22, which updated to the DB just fine. After a restart inventory changes were not being saved to the DB.

Does anyone have any idea as to what could be the cause? I know that without looking at my specific setup it may be impossible, but if anyone has any ideas on what I should look at that would be great.

Thank you.

5 answers to this question

I have done some more testing and noticed that the MV-22 seems to be updating its inventory DB record while a player is inside. If I just play with the gear from outside the vehicle it never saves.

With this new bit of information, is this occurring for anyone else? Any possible solutions?

That works fine, but is not the issue. The issue is the contents of the inventory will only be saved to the database if a player is sitting inside of it. If a player is going through the inventory of the MV22 from outside the inventory does not save. This means that the write to database event is not being triggered until a player enters the MV22 as a pilot/passenger.