Complete noob :D

dabaws

Question

ok so i've been looking on the forum's here alot i'm trying to add the admin's and Some script's to my epoch server thing's like self Bloodbag,heli lift/towing, auto refuel etc every tutorial and such i look at mention's of pbo file's which i don't have i my server's ftp etc my hosting company is gtxgaming could someone give me a hand? my skype is troyyyy199 

thanks

22 answers to this question

ok so i've been looking on the forum's here alot i'm trying to add the admin's and Some script's to my epoch server thing's like self Bloodbag,heli lift/towing, auto refuel etc every tutorial and such i look at mention's of pbo file's which i don't have i my server's ftp etc my hosting company is gtxgaming could someone give me a hand? my skype is troyyyy199 

thanks

If you know dayzcc and how to add scripts or adon's. Its the same way, no difference.

if you go into your MPMissions/DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus "everything you need to edit or add you do it there unless specified by the instructions given by the creature of the script/addon."

Well at least this is what I learned and found to work. Hope this helps

nope my server host is gtxgaming i do have access to the ftp and there is no pbo file's

thats because its not in a .pbo file,

the .pbo is already unpacked in your instance

you should see init.sqf, mission.sqm or mission.sqf, description.ext and a folder or 2. example "R3F_Realism"

for the instance script. How to remove if its the issue, re-cap and remove.

~Not sure what you mean as i'm really completely new to all this But i did manage to add snow to my server so that's a start an which file's shall i upload the init etc? 

I tell u its not easy to get the admin tools working, i looked into most of the files and to be honest its a complete mess, but still one the most used sripts for dayz haha :D

1. to test if you installed the admin tools correctly u should disable BattleEye because it will u kick u for almost any of the admins tool scripts if u try them out (don't forget to enable it again after u are done testing and add battleeye exceptions after that)

2. I still don't know what your problem is with installing your scripts, as far as this post goes u are missing files on your FTP or something that can't be? I never used DayZ.st because the performance is really bad and every revied of it says its the worst performance.. but they do have great tools for admins! :D

Anyway I don't know what files u have access to with dayz.st maybe post a screenshot of your ftp folder structure or something taht would help

Ok i've found the dayz_Server.pbo file also tried alot of thing's with the admin's tool's as i was getting kicked for almost every restriction in the game lol but now my problem is i can see the tool's menu in game but when i click it no list appear's?