How to Disable Anti-TP on Epoch:

asremix

Question

3 answers to this question

Hey, I managed to disable it so I could use the admin tools with the teleport function.

You need to change the file "@DayZ_Epoch\addons\dayz_code\system\player_spawn_2.sqf", there is part at line 300:

if (!isNil "_mylastPos") then {
		_lastPos = getPosATL _refObj;	
		if (!_inVehicle) then {
			if (_mylastPos distance _lastPos > _maxDistancePlayer) then {
				if (alive player) then {
					player setPosATL _mylastPos;
					diag_log ("Player Teleport Revert : "+ str(_mylastPos distance _lastPos));
				};
			};
		} else {
			if (_mylastPos distance _lastPos > _maxDistanceVehicle) then {
				if (alive player) then {
					player setPosATL _mylastPos;
					diag_log ("Vehicle Teleport Revert : "+ str(_mylastPos distance _lastPos));
				};
			};
		};
	};

You need to delete all of that "teleport revert" code (or comment it out).

Since the file is part of the DayZ client code your then need to add the changed file to your mission.pbo, if your don't know how to do that there are several other topics about that in this forum or google it. :)

You can also change the settings for this in the init.sqf. I had to alter this with Lingor due to the debug island there being relatively close to the playing map, players would get bounced all over the map.

DZE_teleport = [1000,2000,500,200,800];

max Distance Traveled = Overall max distance check.
max Distance from Debug = Distance from debug zone
max Distance from Zero Position [0,0,0] = Distance from zero point on map, this is used for object spawn debug.

max Distance Player = Max distance player can travel before being teleported back. This should be lower than the above 3. (used only when one of the top three are matched)

max Distance Vehicle = Max distance a vehicle can travel before being teleported back. (used only when one of the top three are matched)

So the setting we have in my init.sqf is:

DZE_teleport = [10000,200,500,10000,800];

This allows admins to teleport up to 10k before the server picks it up, without altering any other settings. I just alter this when testing then change the 10000 values back down to 500 when putting the server up for other players to join. Any Lingor peeps who are encountering the 'Twilight Zone' in 1.5, alter the 2nd value to 200 and you'll be gold, no more issues.