0.2 Building System Suggestion

Nic

With the new update, I am happy to see lockable vehicles and doors. I am really happy that the devs have done away with combo locks and introduced a system where everyone in the group can unlock and lock doors. However, I still think there needs to be some tweeks. One thing I did like about the combo locks is that whoever put up the doors could control who had access to them. If you wanted to give someone access to a door you told them the code. I think the ability for the group creator to select which doors a group member can access needs to be implemented. Maybe having to configure the group so that for each member, you have to select each door they can access would be excessive, and a simpler version would be to have a tiered system. Kind of like how there is the group creator/group moderators that can add and change the group, there could be two levels of doors, one that every group member can unlock, and another where only the group creator/group moderators can unlock. This would be especially useful if you find a new person to join your team and you don't trust them fully yet, but you still want them in your group. This would also mean that only group moderators and the creator would be able to build. 

I think that once the jammers current problem is fixed its gonna be fun to build. 

Maybe have a code lock system like in arma 2 epoch. That way you can just give the code to those who you want to have it. 

Same thing for car keys.

Personally I like this new system over the old one. With this one you don't have to remember any codes or worry about losing keys. The only thing that would make it better would be having different tiers like I suggested.