HOW TO ADD THE SEA FOX ????

General Lee

Question

3 answers to this question

INSERT INTO `traders_data` (`item`,`qty`,`buy`,`sell`,`order`,`tid`,`afile`) VALUES
('["vehicle class name",2]', 1000, '[2,"ItemGoldBar",1]', '[1,"ItemGoldBar",1]',0, TID, 'trade_weapons')

Run that in phpMyAdmin and HeidiSQL or whatever you use for database management.

The TIDs you used are correct. Don't forget you gotta restart after you add the new stuff before it'll show upon the list.

how do i add the seafox onto the napf map using heidisql.  i used the boat trader numbers  557 and 672. nothing pops up in the list ?????????????

I added the SeaFox and it just annoyed me 

players would  lift it to their base since it has like 2000 items, 400 weapons, 80 backpacks I think?

so I removed tit from liftable and towable 

INSERT INTO `traders_data` (`item`,`qty`,`buy`,`sell`,`order`,`tid`,`afile`) VALUES
('["vehicle class name",2]', 1000, '[2,"ItemGoldBar",1]', '[1,"ItemGoldBar",1]',0, TID, 'trade_weapons')

Run that in phpMyAdmin and HeidiSQL or whatever you use for database management.

The TIDs you used are correct. Don't forget you gotta restart after you add the new stuff before it'll show upon the list.

i have done the traders data list right for the boat and restarted the server everytime and still nothing.  i am using heidisql and i am running overpoch, do i use the overpoch data or the epoch data list?????