Logging in while in water put you to the bottom of the ocean

SmokieMcPot

Things you must provide:

1. The server you were playing on.- Any Server

2. What arma3 build and what Epoch build you are using.- 1.0.3 current

3. What it was you were doing - Driving a boat from spawn island to the mainland while i got caught in a unexpected server restart

4. Is it repeatable.- yes

Logging out while your on the water will put to you the bottom of the ocean once you log back in, ive died twice this way both times it was either my player disconnecting or trying to race a server restart

This happens in Arma 3. Not an Epoch issue. 

Dude lol.

Epoch devs already acknowledged it's a DB thingy; altitude in water != altitude on land, so DB needs to save the position differently.

it IS an Epoch issue, since the DB spawns you on the ocean floor instead of the surface. (or near the surface, tides counting in).

Dude lol.

Epoch devs already acknowledged it's a DB thingy; altitude in water != altitude on land, so DB needs to save the position differently.

it IS an Epoch issue, since the DB spawns you on the ocean floor instead of the surface. (or near the surface, tides counting in).

It happens in Arma 3 too so to me it looks like an Arma 3 thing. I never saw any post that Dev said its and Epoch thing. 

Indeed. Axle already replied pointing out the tide problem attached to it. It still will be nice, but I guess we might fall down 2 meters when the tides are lower then when you logged off, we'll see :P

baha i didnt think about that, would be quite a ride on the way back in