Group System bug

PiccoloakabreiterTyp

Hello,

Yesterday on the server GTX 03 Normal i had played with 4 other friend.

I have create a group and has invited my first friend. He joined the group but my second friend cant join the group his name is grey in the goup and in the group are 7/4 people joined.But there are 3 names in the groups from my second friend and i cant give my friend mod or owner rights.

That is yet another unofficial server with hacked files. No one knows what the admins have played with in the code. My advice. Sign up for an official server that is up to date and supported. Firstly you won't get half the bugs and secondly you will get support for any bugs you do find. You won't get any help for that bug on that server here.

I've also encountered this bug on various official servers, GPD, NRD, BMRF

Group not created after accepting invite, sometimes it Works to relog, other times not at all.

After buying Group and it doesn't work, and relog, you have to buy Group again

• 2 weeks later...

That is yet another unofficial server with hacked files. No one knows what the admins have played with in the code. My advice. Sign up for an official server that is up to date and supported. Firstly you won't get half the bugs and secondly you will get support for any bugs you do find. You won't get any help for that bug on that server here.

yet I notice that you are now the admin of the unofficial Australian server..?

I have an question where can i buy a plotpole? 

You can't really buy them. You need 9 small salvage metal which you then craft into 3 large salvage metal and then use the large salvage metal to make a frequency jammer (plot pole).