whiskeyfives crew

whiskeyfive

Hey WhiskeyFive!

Last time I saw you, you were banned from Twitch for cheating in DayZ. Then heard you bought another copy of the game to circumvent your Arma ban.

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/6939-multiple-kills-in-debug-forrest-recorded-on-video/

You a reformed character now then? lol

For those looking to sign up with him, watch your backs...

UKB

At basketball player. I was given a one week ban on dayz from the devs themselves for killing the the debug forest, never have I cheated, ever. I ecploited, I was a little arragant shit back then and made a mistake. I paid the price with a week ban from dayz and an 8 month ban from twitch. Get your facts straight please. This was also two plus years ago. And ive learned my lesson and its humbled me in the way I look at communities and testing, streaming etc. Never did I cheat, never did I circumvent my ban. This is my original account.

@whiskeyfive - Get my facts straight???...

1. Fact - you cheated in DayZ (definition of cheating is to "act dishonestly or unfairly in order to gain an advantage")

2, Fact - you were banned from DayZ

3. Fact - you were banned from Twitch

Not sure which of those facts I got wrong. You also said yourself, in the thread that I included in my post, that you bought a second copy of the game, but having seen all the shit flying around you thought better of it! I'm paraphrasing of course - I think the actual words were something like for the good of the community - lol

UKB

I made 100x public apologies. I waited out and served my ban out on both twitch (6+ months) and dayz (1 week). I was humbled by the experience immensely . I'm sorry you still feel ill towards me 2 + years later. I fucked up, made a mistake, and owned up to it. Its the most I can do as a human. Still hate me? okay boss. no worries. See ya around :D Have fun in Epoch :D