Hardcore Server?

Vash

I'm an avid first person only survival genre enthusiast... (that was a mouth full...)

Anyway, i have about 10 other people who play with me and would like to play on the hardcore sevrer but it appears to be password protected. How would i go about gaining access to that server?

The devs have got 100+ messages in their inbox... So don't worry if they don't reply ;)

And to the point of an EU hardcore server: if i got the server files for my hosting company, it would be a work of 2min :)

Sounds cool, and how many playerslots would you set up? Because it doesn't make sense to play on a server with less than 60 players to be honest..

The devs have got 100+ messages in their inbox... So don't worry if they don't reply ;)

And to the point of an EU hardcore server: if i got the server files for my hosting company, it would be a work of 2min :)

It's nice, keep it.

IMHO, 50 players is optimal quantity (for Altis) .

Sounds cool, and how many playerslots would you set up? Because it doesn't make sense to play on a server with less than 60 players to be honest..

As much as needed. But thats the last step ;) At first, the devs have to answere :D If you want to help out here a link to my post:  thanks :)

Lol, didn't you have a space engineers and a wasteland server? Lol, yep, i know you. I was gonna mention that you should host an epoch server.

Yes sir Vash, you used to play on the SE server. I remember ya. Dean Hall played on it too , (my claim to facade fame.). Anyways spread the love BMRF already have a server and while I think you host a fantastic server Peeps. If you remember you hosted Desolations Rust on your box, and that became one of the most played servers in rust 160 players hit at one point and the server ran like butter. Either way the offer is up there, I don't run VPN , its fully dedicated and no one has access to the box except me. If given the opportunity i'd gladly give the info to one of the epoch mod team if they needed it. 

Wasteland server isn't up anymore Vash, been down for months. SE server is also down due to lack of development in the game. Only thing running in the SQL right now is some stuff for a LiF:YO server for testing purposes which can easily be ran side by side or even turned off.

Meh its too early 4 hours of sleep after a long stream last night. 

Same for me.

It's a pain to have this access BTW..

Even with a lot of implication during the last 2 years, helping in DayZ Epoch on ArmA 2, etc... i'm not a trusted member who can have access to server files.

I really wan't to see hardcore servers, and run one ^^

OMG,I don't believe... with original A3 shortness of breath B)

EpochMod.com (0.1.0.3|1.30) BDKOTH01 Hostile Takeover

Thanks man!

Didn't know it's a first person view only server. Haven't ever logged in before, because it shows up as a veteran server in the server list.