skiddie on sarkonator server

donelehon

Just logged in there too and was instantly killed with the jet script thing.

The worst part is I think they are getting closer to being able to properly teleport players.

This round is a bit different, in that the are now actually crashing me into the ground and making the jet explode. To make things even worse, this last time that it happened to me, right after hitting the ground, exploding and dying, I was lifted right back into the air, alive again, and then dropped at a much lower altitude than previously experienced, at a point where I believe it may be possible to survive the drop, because on this second chain drop the height of the drop was super low and also the velocity seemed very slow at the point of drop. I believe that if I would have been 10-20m or so lower, I may have lived (especially bad seeing as how I was already dead before the second phase).

Can anyone confirm similar changes in the flight pattern today?

I wasn't on for about an hour or two before that post, but right before my last post it had happened to me for the first time in this way (which became a string of times due to going afk and just watching it continually happen)

I was in the lobby and tried to connect again several times, always got killed. the only guy only constantly was KAS.

I was still on the Server AFK... was watching videos and hoping the Hacker will stop after a while!!!

Didn't realized at any time that i was alone on the Server....im not the Hacker Buddy ;)

remember the 10 min. respawn time if rue not press the button!!!!

Just logged in there too and was instantly killed with the jet script thing.

The worst part is I think they are getting closer to being able to properly teleport players.

This round is a bit different, in that the are now actually crashing me into the ground and making the jet explode. To make things even worse, this last time that it happened to me, right after hitting the ground, exploding and dying, I was lifted right back into the air, alive again, and then dropped at a much lower altitude than previously experienced, at a point where I believe it may be possible to survive the drop, because on this second chain drop the height of the drop was super low and also the velocity seemed very slow at the point of drop. I believe that if I would have been 10-20m or so lower, I may have lived (especially bad seeing as how I was already dead before the second phase).

Can anyone confirm similar changes in the flight pattern today?

They can already teleport players. I was on the GDE01 Server about a week ago. They teleported everyone to the Spawn Hub and then killed everyone. Here is the post about it