Ban?

Spongeman

It's just logic that I don't understand. 

They're singling a player out who has done nothing but play legit. I don't ever use hacks in any form in any game. One player's rumors and speculation lead to this. Whiskey's group talked about it, but then they watched as we got shot out of the air by one of the jets in his stream yesterday. And the day before that, when someone spawned in those attack helicopters they nearly killed us by shooting our car up.

So because I have lots of free time and I'm on the server at the same time as the people who are accusing me of things, I'm instantly guilty? What about the other people who are on? Maybe they're accusing someone to try to get the eye off of them?

Just thought i'd throw my 2cent in. Just because jets are still flying around doesn't mean you're innocent. Once the hacker spawns jets in-game, anyone can fly them and they will remain in-game until server restart or until an admin removes it. Yesterday the hacker spawned in a Tank and random people were driving inside them. I think there's other ways to prove your innocence if you actually are but after whats happened several days. By the way, admins wouldn't ban anyone without checking logs themselves.

If they banned you then they probably had a good reason to.