umm yeah where are the aussies servers

prophate

hay guys how are we all just woundering where are all the aussies server becasue i hate to say the australian internet is crap so. what happen to the aussies server i mean come on all us aussies get too high of a ping trying to connected to the us server and any one like that put an aussie server up because if extremely difficult playing epoch with that much lag like for instance the dog on any other server we aussies find it hard to kill then with the lag yeah yeah i know only take one shot but umm sorry try shooting at a dog that there sitting and you take 4 shot to it and nothing then a second later bamn death by dog its not good bring back the aussies servers please 

Most servers including the Aussie ones were taken down by the company that was hosting them. Long story short, the company screwed over the epoch Devs and took all servers down. You should be able to play the American servers fine. I get a solid 60 fps playing on the American servers even when ping is around 250 - 300

My eyes started bleeding so bad halfway through the original post that I had to stop reading. They didn't put an announcement up about it, but it's been discussed on the forums here. I'm sure if some aussie players wanted to help out the team and pay for a server, maybe the devs could get one up again. Otherwise you'll have to hope that another sponsor comes along from Australia.