Servers being attacked?

niggle

Been trying to play de01 and constant desync, is this ddos? or just people spamming to try get in? also just got kicked restriction 7 everyone in server got booted, was with a group also and we were in 2 helis so think there gone lol.

Really my question is are the servers being attacked or spammed? or is this people attacking the servers who could not get keys or banned etc? kinda makes the game unplayable tbh sad times :(

Yeah I wont be taking part in the alpha no more it's to god dam stressful, hours playing and script errors while flying, teleport hackers. That's just a little of the problems and to be quite honest I wont be supprised if the next few days you have nobody playing it... Get your ass into gear and secure your aservers... good luck guy's see you in the future!

Yeah I wont be taking part in the alpha no more it's to god dam stressful, hours playing and script errors while flying, teleport hackers. That's just a little of the problems and to be quite honest I wont be supprised if the next few days you have nobody playing it... Get your ass into gear and secure your aservers... good luck guy's see you in the future!

its called an alpha for a reason get ur shit straight dont be expecting the game to be perfect , keep your whining to your self

Its an Alpha.

You didnt Pay for the Alpha ( if you bought your key your ..... well kinda sad but to each their own)

It's like going to a Car Dealer , Buying a Concept Car and getting a wheel and bitching about it not all being there. 

Best thing i do in alpha/s and betas is to not play with the thought of keeping all my "Leet Gears" . I play with the thought of -testing- . ya know cus thats what alpha/s and beta's are for

I believe this display of throwing the towel in by some of the 'testers' is a result of the way the keys were distributed. While I was apart of the clamber for keys on various streams, in which I was eventually successful, I still said to my mate that keys would've been better spent on members of the Epoch community that were already active on other mediums than the game itself.

While not all active members see eye to eye with the Devs, they're still contributing by sharing and debating subjects on the forums. Who better to test the stuff and give honest, non-sycophantic feedback?

I was playing with Niggle and another friend and happended to me to...I was the person flying the other helicopter, Just seems like this mod isnt going to worth investing hours into if you cant keep up to scratch on your security!

Yea we realise its an alpha, but should they not have security systems in place for these kind of attacks? 

so that's what empty jars are for Collecting the tears of casuals for latter enjoyment .

i thourt we were going to get a bear like enemy with beehives on it we could harvest ;)

Hey guys just weighing in. Like others have said it's and alpha and we are here to test it. It's a privilege and not a right. Due to some behind the scenes issues and conflicts that some may know about and most do not(which I am not at liberty to discuss) we may see some attacks and random people showing up to bad mouth the mod and it's developers just to cause and problem and hurt these guys effort. We all need to do our part and help these guys make the best game possible. Pointing out problems is what we are here to do, not rag on the for these problems. Try to ignore the over dramatic posts because that all they are trying to do is cause drama. To everyone else, keep up the good work and for god sakes stop killing me in game lol.

Please note:

In order to obtained a key, a user must first interact with the community and devs via Twitch, Epoch Forum, Steam Community Pages, etc. By then, alpha testers would already know the full extent of what to expect.

If people complain about the lack of features in game, then they are only venting their frustrations which, if anything, only hinders the speed at which the devs are trying to work. However, that being said, people replying with provocative comments equally hinders the devs abilities to work on the mod.

This is a mod, not a multi-billion company working on a game. Half the issues they face are on Bohemias side.

Please be mindful of others and try not to intentionally offend or discourage players from playing this game. The less players, the less input the devs get. 

Ok chaps plz can we go on the topic and not the 2 people saying they have had enuf plzzzzz back on the subject of the attacks/ script restrictions that are happening.

Is everyone getting these problems are they attacks or what im lost.

Plz just keep on topic and not bashing the people that commented.

Thank you nige

Yea 100% hackers in was just on de01 the whole server got teleported to main spawn and killed in a mass killing then kicked for restriction 0 also, really bad times can the devs figure out what happend and kick the culprits time was 2 mins before this post de01