Fixed selfbloodbag and Towing, now i cant connect.

Ephox

Question

I fixed selfbloodbag and towing on my server since it wasn't working, now i only get stuck at 100% white loading bar. Any help? can the scripts be the problem?

Somone else tried joining, same result. it must be what i changed but i cant see how that has anything to do with it, i just fixed what was wrong.

I attatched my server files and my log, i saw there were errors but i dont know what to do to fix it.

15 answers to this question

For selfbloodbag:

In init.sqf remove the last 2 lines

//call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\compiles.sqf";  //Compile Regular Functions
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "compiles.sqf";    //Compile Custom Functions 

and replace here

//Load in compiled functions
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\variables.sqf";				//Initilize the Variables (IMPORTANT: Must happen very early)
progressLoadingScreen 0.1;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\publicEH.sqf";				//Initilize the publicVariable event handlers
progressLoadingScreen 0.2;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\medical\setup_functions_med.sqf";	//Functions used by CLIENT for medical
progressLoadingScreen 0.4;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\compiles.sqf";				//Compile regular functions
progressLoadingScreen 0.5;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "server_traders.sqf";				//Compile trader configs
progressLoadingScreen 1.0;

this line

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\compiles.sqf";				//Compile regular functions

with

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "compiles.sqf";    //Compile Custom Functions 

Same problem in compiles.sqf with fnc_usec_selfActions

/EDIT:

Also in init.sqf

[] execVM "addons\SARGE\SAR_AI_init.sqf";
};
//R3F Towing and shit (or whatever you want to title it)
execVM "R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG\init.sqf"
};

Remove those "};"

For selfbloodbag:

In init.sqf remove the last 2 lines

//call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\compiles.sqf";  //Compile Regular Functions

and replace here

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\variables.sqf";				//Initilize the Variables (IMPORTANT: Must happen very early)
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\publicEH.sqf";				//Initilize the publicVariable event handlers
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\medical\setup_functions_med.sqf";	//Functions used by CLIENT for medical
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "server_traders.sqf";				//Compile trader configs

this line

with

Same problem in compiles.sqf with fnc_usec_selfActions

/EDIT:

Also in init.sqf

[] execVM "addons\SARGE\SAR_AI_init.sqf";
};
//R3F Towing and shit (or whatever you want to title it)
execVM "R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG\init.sqf"
};

Remove those "};"

Please explain the  fn_usec_selfactions, i dont know where to delete or put whatever you said

Server works, but towing and selfbloodbag does still not work, i moved the fnc self action thing from the bottom to where the others were, not sure if it was supposed to go there or not.

the files stay in the pbo right? nothing gets moved elsewhere?

init.sqf

Replace this:

with this:

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "compiles.sqf";				//Compile regular functions

compiles.sqf

Remove this line:

selffnc_usec_selfActions =  compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "fn_selfActions.sqf"; // Checks which custom actions for self

and replace this line:

fnc_usec_selfActions =		compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\fn_selfActions.sqf";		//Checks which actions for self

with this:

fnc_usec_selfActions =		compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "fn_selfActions.sqf";		//Checks which actions for self

i keep getting this: 19:23:18 Error position: <};

>
19:23:18 Error Missing {
19:23:18 File mpmissions\dayz_epoch_11.chernarus\compiles.sqf, line 812
19:23:18 Error in expression <eatherEffects.sqf";
initialized = true;

};

the error file is in my reply above.