New server, refuel and AI works, but not towing and self blood

Ephox

Question

I attched all the server files for somone to look at, i just started on my server and finished around 1 hour ago and tried testing scripts, i knew from login that the ai was working since i helis were flying past. I tried towing my car, didn't work, tried refueling and it worked. finally bloodbagging dont work. do i put the scripts.txt back in the battleye folder?

I did add }; after each code, dont know if it has any impact.

Also, can somone please install or help me install phoenix admin tools on my server? i had a bug and lost my 2 legit briefcases, coyote backpack and DMR and Vert hosting has no inventory editing.

4 answers to this question

Several problems. First, your R3F Artillery & Logistics isn't configured. You need to go to R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG\R3F_LOG\config.sqf and add vehicles/objects to the lists to define which vehicles can tow, which can be towed, which can airlift, etc. You also need to add this to the descriptions.ext in the root of your mission file:

#include "R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG\desc_include.h"

As for self-bloodbag, you need to change some lines in your init.sqf to use your tweaked files instead of the default Epoch ones.

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\compiles.sqf";				//Compile regular functions

Change to this:

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "compiles.sqf";				//Compile regular functions

Also, in the compiles.sqf, change this:

fnc_usec_selfActions =		compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\fn_selfActions.sqf";		//Checks which actions for self

to this:

fnc_usec_selfActions =		compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "fn_selfActions.sqf";		//Checks which actions for self

I just added the changes, can somone go on my server and check if selfboodbag and towing works?  there is plenty of cars in electro/cherno, but currently only regular arma 2 cars work. I need a vehicle list of epoch vehicles to get them working.