Need traders over near Kavala

wizznall

IMO there's so much loot there you should have to travel to get to one... but that trader up near Kore is a little far I guess.

There's just a small issue of the traveling traders clumping up near the middle of the map.  I'm sure devs are either working on it or planning on fixing it.

I must have posted this in another thread.

What I would really like to see is each town/city getting assigned a trader(or multiple traders based on size of town/city).  I like the idea of moving traders, but I'm not sure if you could do this and have moving traders.  You would have to set up multiple grids or something and assign certain traders to those grids.  As it stands, I'm pretty sure there is just one big grid, not sure if they can do multiple.

On top of this, if this was accomplished, you could do away with marking them on the map.  You would know that there would be trader/traders in any town/city you went to, you just have to find them.  This would mostly do away with trader campers as well.  Traders would be spread out better across the map.