[MAP EDITOR] Military medic tents?

Franzoart

Guys, im going crazy... i cannot find the military tents in the editor... i just found the beiges one... for desert... i seen in some server a lot of tents, large, medium and small, green... and them spawns items... can anybody tell me the class name or where i can find them?

Im launching the editor with:

@DayZ_Epoch and @Jon_EditorUpdate

Yes Warfare I think in the editor. Some advice, when building something for adding to your map I find it helps if you place everything related on the map before you start. For example, if you are building a military outpost place all the objects from military, EU-Military, Warfare sections, Military Specific menu (USMC, TK, RU etc), fortifications etc. 

Most of it you can delete as you place it but you will learn what each menu has in it, what the item class names are and for future reference if they work. Most of it you will end up deleting as you place it, you may not want Russian buildings in your US base, or it will have a desert theme rather than temperate. 

Make sure you have the EU-Map installed into your editor, this means going to Armaholic and searching for jons- editor and is placed in your as follows:

Steam\steamapps\common\ARMA 2 Operation Arrowhead\@Jon_EditorUpdate

There are other editors addons like OA editor pack but it results in some duplication. 

Yes Warfare I think in the editor. Some advice, when building something for adding to your map I find it helps if you place everything related on the map before you start. For example, if you are building a military outpost place all the objects from military, EU-Military, Warfare sections, Military Specific menu (USMC, TK, RU etc), fortifications etc. 

Most of it you can delete as you place it but you will learn what each menu has in it, what the item class names are and for future reference if they work. Most of it you will end up deleting as you place it, you may not want Russian buildings in your US base, or it will have a desert theme rather than temperate. 

Make sure you have the EU-Map installed into your editor, this means going to Armaholic and searching for jons- editor and is placed in your as follows:

There are other editors addons like OA editor pack but it results in some duplication. 

Yep i already have that addons for the editor... but i still cannot find them... argh hehehe