world limit

niggle

Is this going to be going up soon? If not perhaps could admin/devs clean up a little as testing building or anything is kinda impossible.On fr01 there is piles and piles of wooden floors and walls no buillding just piles of it lol.

Would be nice for clean ups if people have time, so some of us can have a play at building etc testing it all out at the moe is impossible :(

Cheers Nige

the amount of "mess" i have seen on fr01 from just building for the sake of it, it's not even to build a base, its just randomly placed shit, a clean up would make people want to get on and build again, after all what is epoch without building? just breaking point with ALOT less dead

I agree with this, I have been playing the alpha for a little while now and I have yet to build anything due to the build limit...I have seen a lot of crap just randomly placed which I get its cool, test out the building, but if it is clearly not a base not is it clearly going to become one I think a confirmation on getting the building mats cleaned up or if there is degradation would be cool!