Issue I think needs fast attention

JohnO

Hi guys / Devs,

In my testing, one thing that I have discovered that is very frustrating is how difficult it is to 'heal' your self beyond 75%, the more pressing issue though is the insane weapon sway that cannot be healed unless you have someone with a multigun sort you out.

*Faks only restore you to 0.25 damage or 75% and do not fix damaged arms

*Multi gun + attachment + Energy pack + Another player to apply is a huge amount of work given the randomness of loot coupled with the need to find someone to do it.

Is this something that breaks the game and doesnt allow further testing? No not really, but I do believe it should be something to consider sooner rather than later but thats one mans opinion!

Thanks guys

The scope sway is way too much and BI is going to fix it. Nothing these mod devs can do about weapon sway.

Not entirely true, weapon sway is easily modded, Breaking Point did it the day the arma 3 patch made it shit (not trying to compare here, just saying it possible)

The issue isnt weapon sway though, its the un godly amount of effort required to fix yourself (this fixing weapons way)

back to the original problem...  I also agree its impossible for a player to heal themselves FULLY to zero damage in the debug menu....   a first aid kit only repairs so much damage and in fact if you have just minor damage it wont even let you use a first aid kit at all...   the only way to then heal is to have someone use the now nerfed energy packs and a multi gun with the appropriate attachment...  people don't want to even carry them anymore except to sell cause its very rare to get energy packs now and it can take 4 or 5 shots just to get someone down to zero damage of a 10 shot pack that used to be 99 shot...  then throw in a damaged vehicle (which they are fragile as fuck unless your in a hunter) and you can use the rest of that energy pack in one minor crash.....

there needs to be a slow recovery to zero once bleeding has been stopped or first aid rendered OR the first aid kits (which are already rare as hell unless you LET the drone spawn ai) need to fix ALL damage.....