[HELP] New admin requesting help

Hydrah

Question

Hi all,

I have bought a new DayZ Package server from Vilayer and I am looking at installing scripts on it. I have previously owned a server but that was the time when modding on DayZ was very limited, it was only on the DayZ public hive. 

I am running DayZ Epoch 1.0.2.3.

Currently I have installed a custom debug monitor. I would like to install: Self blood bag, tow/lift, deployable push bike. infinistar admin tool.

Currently the problems I am running in to are: I installed infinistar but now the server crashes on start. Are there any common mistakes people make when installing this tool?

I tried to install the self blood bag script, but it requires the fn_selfactions.sql (I think thats right) but I cannot find it? Where is the default install location for this?

I really appreciate any help you can give me!

Kind regards,

Hydrah

6 answers to this question

Thanks for the reponses guys. I have found the selfaction.sqf and I think I might have set it up right, time will tell until I can get a bloodbag and test it out. I can't get the infinistar admin tool working yet, need to research it more. I can't find a proper support forum for it though :(

And I can't see any logs in the log files.