Client Files

franjoballs

I'm sorry if this is the wrong forum to post this, I don't know where else to talk about my issue.  It's more a question of BTsync.

I received a key from Twitch while I was at work.  So I followed the instructions and thought why not just d/l the files at work so it saves me time at home.

I setup as per the instructions (downloading older version of BTSync) and the files came down fine at work.  When I got home I copied the files from my phone to my home PC and ran Arma, but of course there were updates and I was on the wrong version.  I did go through the whitelist successfully.

I then though to setup BTSync at home, but I added the pre-shared key but after 2 days, no files were downloaded at all.  Is this key good for a download in only one location? (In my case at work?).  Maybe it's a router setting at home, I will try that out but just wanted to see if I can only download it at one place?

For now I'll transfer back from work to home, but updates are constant, a couple at least today.  I apologize if it's in the wrong forum.

Thanks

First make sure you got the current Bit Synch files. New files were pushed around 5pm eastern NA time. Copy those new files over to your @Epoch folder.

Next open steam. Right click on Arma 3. Select properties. Go to the tab that says BETAS. In the drop down menu select rc build. In the box below type in Hotfix128Arma3 then click check code. 

Start your game and then follow the instructions to get on to the server if you have been provided with the server IP. If you have more issues, come talk to me or the other testers on teamspeak that are there for more support if the Devs are not there.

TS :  ts3.epochmod.com