Wicked ai 2.0.4 not working

phantom1151

Question

i have followed the wai installation to a T and it will not spawn any ai missions. please help, here is what i have done

Downloaded my dayz_server.pbo from my servers @DayZ_Epoch_Server/Addons folder

Then extracted it with cpbo

Added the WAI folder to the opened pbo folder

Added ExecVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\WAI\init.sqf"; line to the bottom of my Server_functions.sqf in the init folder of my pbo folder

Repacked the pbo and reuploaded it to my server

Restarted server and after an hour of checking no missions have shown-up on the map.

Please help

13 answers to this question

Quite honestly, the instructions are fool proof. Two steps. if you can't figure it out, reconsider running a server.

Thanks for the advice.  However, if you read his post, he says he followed the instructions.  I have done so as well, and nothing works.  I have tried adding it to server_monitor, and server_functions respectively.  It will start loading the config.sqf then hang.  We even added in some diag_log's to see what was going on, and it hangs after loading the config.  This was with edited equipment, and with stock equipment and stock files.    Maybe it's something else entirely?

It will work whether you run it from server_monitor or server_functions, the fact you are having trouble with it means there is something wrong with the config, maybe you should send someone the files you are trying to use and see what they come up with.

I'm more than willing to assist