I am looking to temporarily hire a good scripter for Epoch im willing to pay you

glowpowner

Question

Hello all,

I am looking to temporarily hire a good scripter for Epoch

Work will include the following

1. Deletion of untouched Server Spawned in vehicles (vehicles without gear & without keys) auto deleted after 3 days of non-use

2. Deletion of untouched player owned vehicles (Weather they have gear inside or not)  that have not been used in over 2 weeks

3. Plot Pole Menu

Player 1 builds a base on their own or with friends they then get some vehicles and safes storage etc.  Player 1 then goes to a plot Pole every week and pays 100 Gold to maintain said base. Player 1 can also select their friends or clanmates to pay said maintenance as well so if player 1 goes away or is not online the other players can keep the base going.

The Plot Pole Menu should have a radius of 30M or less (same as Epoch) and needs to include the following

Friends system

100 gold price

1 week maintenance period

If the owner or clanmates/friends of said plot pole do not maintain it by paying the 100Gold then everything within the said 30M radius will be deleted along with vehicles safes tents storage etc.

5 answers to this question

What you are asking for is not too difficult to do and mostly involves SQL scripts which are readily available on these forums. Why not give it a crack yourself and see how you go? If you get stuck the community will help :) its good like that

the sql things i have done that and found it on the forums here :D

but i still want something like this on a plotpole

on the image below i did contact the server owner but he is not willing to share it even if i pay for it :(

9cc5f724fb.png