My Version of Klen (2nd Try)

vRoam

my suggestion, well its more of a tip really.

when using the 3d editor, and in particular placing those long/tall h barriers.

move the piece roughly into location, release mouse 1. then make a minor adjustment to the piece

then press save, if the piece moves. move it correctly into place. press save again. 

its a pain, but do that with each piece and they should line up properly. your sandbag walls are giving me a bit of ocd. i just wanna fix them haha. 

*edit* 

the existing traders are located in the server.pbo 

\missions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\mission.sqf

you can find the biedi files for the existing traders https://github.com/vbawol/DayZ-Epoch/tree/master/TraderCitySources

i edit the biedi files to remove the things i dont want, then i use diffmerge so i can easily see which parts i need to remove from the mission.sqf file

good luck. happy editing

my suggestion, well its more of a tip really.

when using the 3d editor, and in particular placing those long/tall h barriers.

move the piece roughly into location, release mouse 1. then make a minor adjustment to the piece

then press save, if the piece moves. move it correctly into place. press save again. 

its a pain, but do that with each piece and they should line up properly. your sandbag walls are giving me a bit of ocd. i just wanna fix them haha. 

*edit* 

the existing traders are located in the server.pbo 

\missions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\mission.sqf

you can find the biedi files for the existing traders https://github.com/vbawol/DayZ-Epoch/tree/master/TraderCitySources

i edit the biedi files to remove the things i dont want, then i use diffmerge so i can easily see which parts i need to remove from the mission.sqf file

good luck. happy editing

Already sorted the H barriers out I didn't notice it till i looked on the pictures and the traders i have moved where in the original spots for the traders that already in the server they are like place holders and easy access to get there coords when i want to move the real traders, as for adding it to my server do i need to put my sqf into the chernarus11 folder ?

with my map additions, ive created a folder called map in my server pbo

then at the very bottom of dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf

i add the following

// map additions made in editor by jakehekesfists
call compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\map\owtrader.sqf";	// overwatch trader
call compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\map\lights.sqf";		// street lights in random places
call compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\map\calamarTrader.sqf";	// calamar trader city
// map additions made in editor by smooose
call compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\map\corazonTrader.sqf";	// corazon trader city

i add the following

call compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\map\owtrader.sqf";	// overwatch trader
call compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\map\lights.sqf";		// street lights in random places
call compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\map\calamarTrader.sqf";	// calamar trader city
call compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\map\corazonTrader.sqf";	// corazon trader city

Wait you do call compile? whats the difference between that and execVM ? Ill have to try if call compile works tomorrow :D

in init.sqf

[]execVM "map\mapname.sqf"; 

would be used if you were storing your map additions in the mission file.

because i'm storing my map additions in the server pbo, and the additions to server_functions.sqf is also in server pbo 

call compile preProcessFileLineNumbers works. 

i've been using this method for about 5 months now, it was the only way i could make the bridge to skalisty island work without rotating on my cherno server.

plus it keeps the mission file size down, so thats a bonus

the other good part, is the AI actually "see" the additional buildings when you call them server side. stops them from shooting straight through them.

in init.sqf

[]execVM "map\mapname.sqf"; 

would be used if you were storing your map additions in the mission file.

because i'm storing my map additions in the server pbo, and the additions to server_functions.sqf is also in server pbo 

call compile preProcessFileLineNumbers works. 

i've been using this method for about 5 months now, it was the only way i could make the bridge to skalisty island work without rotating on my cherno server.

plus it keeps the mission file size down, so thats a bonus

the other good part, is the AI actually "see" the additional buildings when you call them server side. stops them from shooting straight through them.

Yea this is the method im being told and works for none trader addons. for some reason I cant get my trader city to work :(

i add the following

Tried Call for compiles "Waiting for server to authenticate" :( I think i'll give up XD