Problems with infiSTAR

RebelSoco

Question

I'm admin for a server that just bought infiSTAR, and now I can't get any safe zone script to run. Before I installed infiSTAR, I had AGN working great, now it's not working at all. Since I couldn't get AGN working, I tried infiSTARs own safe zone, and still nothing. They're not even trying to run. I checked the rpt file, and there are no errors, so I don't think it's anything I did wrong. I'll post files as they are requested. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.  

14 answers to this question

If you are running InfiSTAR safezones, you dont need to run AGN. 

His safezone script is written to run together with the AH as far as I know, so it should not have any issues. 

1.) Just grab the content from http://pastebin.com/ht7djVGH and put it in a file and name it Safezone.sqf

2.) put in the following in your init file: 

[] execVM "Safezone.sqf";

Of course, if you dont run a Chernarus map, and you want to have a visual indicator of the safe zone, you have to grab the correct positions - if not, then you can simply leave most options as they are. 

My problem is I've tried both separately, and neither work. I just posted the screenshot with AGN becuase that's what I currently have installed. I'm running Epoch 1042 if that matters. 

AHA!

Yes, InfiStar's version is for 1.0.5.1 I think... but the better question is: Why not update to 1.0.5.1? 

I think the main problem that you are experiencing is that you are running 1.0.4.2 still.

I could be wrong, but I would imagine that the newer AH version dont support it anymore? Best way is to send an email to InfiStar (include the email address you used for your purchase) and ask if it is compatible with 1.0.4.2.

Or - maybe look at upgrading? Most of the scripts I was running was not affected by the upgrade... those dealing with trader city sensors were, and I had to give up the Krixes BB version I was using (too lazy to add it back in after), but over all - rather painless.

I have a 1051 server as well, and everything works fine. I just wanted to get it working on the 1042 server. And about Krixes BB, while I was looking into putting it in 1051, I found the built-in self blood bag feature for 1051. Not sure if you knew about it or not.

Edit: Oh, and the latest AH does work with 1042